89 conquest

• 4 weeks later...
I went and looked at this car last week. It hadn't been licensed since 2003, and they lady, original owner had no paperwork for any maintenance done. The car would turn over with a jump, but wouldn't start. Reading the forums, seems like a fuel tank, fuel pump or screen clogged issue from sitting so long. Since it was a non runner, I had them down to $1,200, but with wife put a halt to it. We discussed it over the weekend, and i got the go ahead. Unfortunatly the car had already sold. The guy helping her sell the car said they got $3,200 for it, which I find really hard to believe for a stock non runner. The body was in descent shape, but will need some work. I hope to see it on the roads soon. I had an 86 Doge quest about 20 years ago in Chicago. Of course I had to let it go when the head cracked. It was red with the black velour interior. Man I miss that car. I'd like to get another in the near future, but the deal has to be right. We shall see what the future holds.