WTB: Front Bumper Cover and Inner support

bzurc

Hey, SQC enthusiast from way back. If anybody remembers me, I used to live on this forum. Long story short, I now have means and time to give my '89 Conquest full tear down and rotisserie restoration. The car is an all original rust free car, so I'm looking for a inner support that isn't a rusty junk or collision damaged. Air dam would be a nice addition, but I can do without.

A white cover, but the entire car is being painted so it's not critical.

I live in NE ohio, but am willing to do a little traveling within reason. Additionally, I have tons of black interior parts from an 89 that was wrecked in 91, then was stored until 2003. Plenty of other parts as well (20k mile drivetrain, "TURBO" door handles, all glass, rear bumper....just tons of stuff) if anybody is interested in a trade.

Located in Stone Creek, Ohio, about an hour south of Cleveland,

I can be reached via emai (bwzurc@gmail.com) or phone/text (330-447-0431).

Edited by bzurc

Holy crap dood, how ya been! I bought your flatty way back when, its still tearing up auto-x coarses even after I sold it to Mix67 here, you'd be proud of that car, its come along way.

I may have a bumper core, I was saving it for a rainy day but I think my ship has sailed. If I do ever get another one its coming from out west anyway.

Let me snap some pics when I get home.