89 rollerish and 88 SHP both Fiji

KEVIN_TECHEE

I have not been in the game since I blew my MPI build which I sold off most of, therefore I would like to make room, 89 Fiji roller has wrong front lower arms(flatty) and the rear struts don't have the tops installed but should be able to get up on trailer, auto, black leather. the 88 is my first quest, sold it got it back two years ago I think was smoking replaced head gasket and turbo housing had a crack on the back of the hot side will run has little power thinking the core has a crack because it still smokes has arp head studs and a ACT 6 puck clutch think it will handle like 600 hp and Fidanza flywheel, and Mookee coil overs ( I have the shps and they are good) and slotted drilled rotors. other than that it is stock I believe drivers door has small dent from last owners mower or maybe a .22 front right fender was rattle canned or prevailed. I also have two entire left and right quarters that are cut about 1.5 ft in straight up the middle rust free. a 83 hood with metal vents had some rust up in the corners sanded and dura glassed it but needs some work still center moved up and down with pressure a lot of parts from gold, white cars that were junked, extra rims two rear hatches one says TURBO, trannys one auto one 5speed, extra block not checked its really too much to list, I also have a passenger side frame rail (factory) and a drivers side rear quarter skin only in the box. enough for now $3k takes it all at this point I do not wish to separate I can assist loading will not ship. Kevin Edited by KEVIN_TECHEE