JM Auto Racing

huero

So I finally saved up some money and bought a set of D2 coilovers from JM auto racing. I found them on the website but decided to call just to make sure they were available. Customer service on the call was excellent. They knew what they were talking about, were polite and even suggested I look up a topic that was posted on here by one of our members if I needed any more help. The pricing was good as well. I actually ended up paying less than I thought I would. So that was a win for sure. Now, for shipping. I was EXTREMELY impressed with the shipping. I was expecting 5-7 days ship time. I got my package in a little over 24 hours. Waaaaaaay faster than I thought I would. The packing itself was good. I had no issues with that. Im very happy with the coilovers too. It put a whole new life into my ride. They look good and handle well. They will also drop way lower than I need to right now. So that's a good thing too. Install wasn't too bad. JM Auto Racing seems to have everything they need in place and operational to make transactions run smooth, and they have excellent customer service to top it off.