89 White SHP 5 Speed, 87 Altantic Blue, and Truckloads of parts $4500 for all Yorktown VA

Thumpster

Link to Pics: http://s1191.beta.ph...s for Sale 2013

1989 White Conquest SHP plus lots of Conquest parts for sale $2900 for all.

Blue 1987 body was sold.

1989 Conquest TSI SHP 5 speed with factory sunroof. $2300. This car has black leather interior. I used this car as a driver for several years. I installed trilogy turbo injectors on it a few thousand miles ago. Otherwise it is all stock. Has small dents all over, mostly on most top surfaces. Maybe hail damage? No rust. AC was converted to 134a and worked for a while then quit. Original factory paint on most of the car, but has fading and could use a repaint to look nice. Mileage is approx 167K. Pictures of the white car in the driveway were from a couple of years ago. It still looks the same except the paint is getting harder to shine up. Currently has non-SHP wheels installed, but comes with a nice set of SHP wheels. Needs tires.

ADDITIONAL PARTS

1987 Engine - The has 122K miles. Previous owner said the head gasket blew. He bought and installed a brand new 2 valve head, head stud kit, performance cam, new timing set with balance shaft elimination kit, new water pump, trilogy turbo injectors etc, but never quite got it completely together. It is missing the turbo. $700

1987 5 Speed Transmission - 122K miles $125

I also have a complete 6 Bolt Rear setup $300

I also have a partially complete mold for making front air dams. Needs some more work to have it ready to make parts off of.

I also have 2 pickup truck loads of parts from 1987 and 1989 cars. Included are 2 sets of doors, a hood, rear spoilers, fenders, one engine disassembled (has rust in cylinders) head is low mileage since rebuilt, headlight units, lots of interior parts and computer boxes, seatbelts, and all sort of misc items. 6 bolt rear with axles, used SHP struts etc.

SHIPPING: Up to Buyer

PICTURES: www.photobucket

MILEAGE: 167K

PRICE: $2900

RUNS:Yes

MANUAL/AUTOMATIC: 5 speed Manual

ENGINE MODS: None

NON-FUNCTIONAL PARTS/FEATURES OR PROBLEMS:

RUST?: No.

OPTIONS: (SHP, Factory sunroof),

post-16617-0-05885700-1360529596_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thumpster

Good seller here and have seen his collection of starquest parts and his garage full of amazing things! This guy is my hero.

Also, I bought my Conquest from him for a great price and in great condition I basically stole it from him. He's always been there when I needed help even came and gave me a jump when the alt in the quest died on my way to work.

There is probably $10,000+ of parts in this deal.

Edited by GINASQ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...