1988 Starion For Sale 3500.00 OBO

Oldskool

I have a great car sale, that only has 126000 well cared for miles. All original other than the slot rotors and steel brake lines. Has brand new tires all the way around. Just had the windows tinted 6 months ago. It's does have a leak in the power steering unit. I'm selling because my son needs to have surgery in January, so it has to go. Can call text email for pictures. It keep saying pictures are too large. The car is in my profile.

Alwilliams_62@Bellsouth.net

Cell 678-896-2316

I have a great car sale, that only has 126000 well cared for miles. All original other than the slot rotors and steel brake lines. Has brand new tires all the way around. Just had the windows tinted 6 months ago. It's does have a leak in the power steering unit. I'm selling because my son needs to have surgery in January, so it has to go. Can call text email for pictures. It keep saying pictures are too large. The car is in my profile.

Cell 678-896-2316

I have a great car sale, that only has 126000 well cared for miles. All original other than the slot rotors and steel brake lines. Has brand new tires all the way around. Just had the windows tinted 6 months ago. It's does have a leak in the power steering unit. I'm selling because my son needs to have surgery in January, so it has to go. Can call text email for pictures. It keep saying pictures are too large. The car is in my profile.Pictures can be seen on Craiglist Atlanta/Stone Mountain

Cell 678-896-2316

Edited by Oldskool

• 2 weeks later...

Price has been lowered to 3500... OBO!

Price has been lowered to 3500... OBO!

Edited by Oldskool