1987 Chrysler Conquest Tsi

87ConquestMike

I have a 1987 Conquest that has 120k on it. Has a brand new paint job done on it. Had head rebuilt along with new turbo, timing chain and clutch and head gasket and many other new parts at 112k have paper work. I am 3rd owner of car first two were adults. The interior on car is mint condition and all original. The only flaw is the driver seat had a tear in it and it was sewed back up. Has all black interior with leather seats. Under the hood has custom powered coated piping and vavle cover. has fresh tune up on it and pures like a kitten and is all stock and pushing stock boost. Has k&n air filter. Has newish tires front and rear along with the stock wheels with no to lil if that curb rash. Has clean title. These cars are very rare for the wide-bodys and everything is stock witch is hard to find. Car pretty much just needs tags to be a daily driver. $4000.00 obo cash talks make me a good enough offer and ill let it go and i will take trades for honda,acura's,bagged,street bike,bmw,audi,lifted and more maybe with cash on your end or just straight across depending on wat you have. Please call or text for pics and info about car 480-822-9870 PICS ARE OF CAR WITH NEW PAINT I JUST GOTTA FINISH PUTTING CORNER MARKERS ON AND FEW SMALL PLASTIC PIECES

post-25162-0-36198800-1343701999_thumb.jpg

post-25162-0-24504000-1343702009_thumb.jpg

post-25162-0-94797800-1343702018_thumb.jpg