88-89 engine wiring harness

Ray-Ray

i need the ecu to engine harness that goes through the radiatior suppport, in an unhacked condition please, pics would be great oh and a good 88-89 knock box if anyone has one

i have a good ignitor box, i may have the harness too, i am doing a 5.0 swap right now, determining if i need the harness at all or not, ill know for sure here in the next few days. make me an offer, i will be glad to ship it. i have no need for it so im not trying to make bunches of money haha.

deal, ill stop by post office and get a shipping price and let you know, do you have paypal?

i have the ecu, i saw your response on my forsale post. yes its for sale and in good condition, lol once again make me an offer, i dont need it

deal, the harness isnt perfect but everything works, if you wire me the money tonight i can have it in the mail tomorrow at lunch

and your address, you can email me the adress if you would like bigturbojeep@gmail.com

Edited by turbojeeper