1987 Conquest Great Potential Waco TX $800

QuestFan

Contact me on my cell via call or text: (254)716-9016 my name is Jeromy! OR by email: jeromy_baer@yahoo.com

I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES VIA EMAIL OR CELL PHONE.

Great foundation for a fast drag car or even a nice MPI daily driver.

Located in Elm Mott TX. North of Waco asking $800 83,574 original miles

Clean clear title, no rust, good tires, body has a few dings but paint still shines. Black Interior is all there just disassembled in the car. Nice 88 leather seats. Billet radio/gauge panel from outkast.

This was an MPI car but intake manifold has been sold. Also has no exhaust manifold or turbo. That means you get to start fresh, no removing old stock parts, just an open invitation or a clean slate to install the parts you really desire!

Stock engine harness has been removed. Megasquirt 1 Extra and wiring harness is still in the car intact.

As for the engine, it was rebuilt stock due to a spun bearing. Received new oil pump, crank, stock pistons. Needs a cylinder head. Cracked between valves. Was daily driven when parked. 5spd manual trans and LSD are still good.

I've got spare parts I'll throw in and a Turbonetics T3/T4 I would let go with it for an extra $150

I would like to make a nice drag car out of it or swap in a 4g63t but just isn't practical for me. I am only 19 and already have 4 project cars. Mom and dad want this one out of their yard.

Has MSD 6al box, MSD Blaster 3, MSD wires, Walbro high flow fuel pump.

Contact me on my cell via call or text: (254)716-9016 my name is Jeromy!

Edited by QuestFan