87 Starion for sale

Slopez43

I have an 87 starion that i have been working on. I completely rebuilt the engine its a 5 speed, its got a new head, gaskets, everything in the cam is new, also has new alumminum flywheel, starter, stage 3 clutch, custom intake, intercooler and piping, an hx35 turbo. the interior is in good shape, its black leather, the body is in good shape also, no rust. the only problem is that the shop i have it at has had if for over 6 months, getting fed up with them cause they are taking their sweet time to finish it. all that needs to be done is to get it started and running. It cranks over but wont start.i just want it gone cause im looking to get a new car and dont have time to worry about this one. it does have a pick up on the back of the cam and a ignition coil from a 97 hyundai accent, so if u know how to re wire the actual distributor thats included too with the rotor. tires have real good tread and the breaks are good also. it would make a great starter car all u have to do is get it started lol. plz shoot me an offer id hate to get it towed to a new shop and have to pay for the tow and more labor. right now the way it sits i would like to get close to $3000, so i at least would get back what i put into it. the car is in cottage hills Illinois if u have a trailor and a truck to pull it then u can take it shoot me an offer, has a clean title and is ready in hand. if you would like pics shoot me your email and i could send u some of what youd like. thx a bunch.

post-24346-0-13978100-1337277712_thumb.jpg

post-24346-0-59618600-1337278017_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slopez43