starion discovered in new hampshire

Names seth, sorry i have not intrudust me self sooner. i bought my starion from a junk yard for 400.00 in feb. I saved it from the crusher. had no clue what i had, just that it was way cooler than my 3000. It has some lite rust and is all stock. The last time it was on the road was in 2005. it runs! I'm compiling a list of parts to go throw the engine to make last another 20 years. I love thing more and more. I'm hoping to have a good relationship with every one . thank you, seth

An all stock starion with little rust that runs for $400.00? Score. And welcome. One quick piece of advice, you are going to have quite a few questions if your serious about bringing your car back to a reliable driver, please read the FAQ section before asking all of the questions that are listed there.

Sounds like you found a great deal. Welcome to the addiction.

Lance

A $400 running Starion from a junk yard... WOW! I'd say that's a bargain & a half! Cogratulations, & welcome.

Welcome to the sight. Your 3000GT Base or SL? I know a Starion is rwd but still VR4's are fun as hell. I got a VR4 then got my Starquest. I love both cars almost equally (I've been throuh more with the VR4)

Congrats on the find and post some pictures of both of your cars as soon as you can.

its a 94 3000gt is a base model. i like the vr4 but i really glade it he 's not when i bought this i did the head gaskets. fixed the dent in the oil pan and paint up some part i only drive one or twice aweek still a work in progress. i've only had this car a year now and only paid 500.00. by the way having a hard time posting pictures :wacko: