Quest search in Delaware

Steph_tsi

I have an 87 available for about $1100 only major down side is it doesnt have Conquest wheels on it, and its been sitting garaged. Its red/black interior and I can get you more info on it in a few days, Im selling it for my friend so I have to get all the info on it. Original owner for many years, will need normal wearable parts like brakes, tires, hoses and such as its been sitting in the garage for some time. Im in Baltimore, MD so not too far from DE.

Chris.

No pics, if you can give me some time I can get you some. My friend is away on business and Im not sure if I can get to it. PM me your email or cell for me to text you pics. I dont think you can PM pics and Im not going to host them. I may have another lead on a maroon 88 auto with 69k on it, I know it needs a trans, and the guy wanted like $3k for it which is nuts. Let me see what I can do on both cars and get back to you, but PM me cause Im not going to be able to keep track of this thread and all the others I have to.

Thanks,

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Steph-tsi, I have a 1986 tsi red. I live in Westdeptford N.j. About 20 min over the bridge. I am still working on it but I will sell. If you want to take a ride to my house and look at it you are more than welcome. It is a that you may be interested in. The car is a 5 speed. I have put so much new stuff on this car that It may be what you are looking for. New clutch,presure plate throw out bearing cultch slave cylinder. Trans is in excellent cond. New brakes ,rotors, brake hoses.calipers, master clyinder, to many items to list. I have all parts recites. Car has been repainted org. color in april. All brand new tires. correct sizes. Looks great. I have owned the car since 1988. Interior is very good. Seats are in execllent cond. Seat Bottoms were redone. Black leather interior. Radiator has been redone it is in exellent condition. All radiator fans work correctly. New universal joints on drive shaft. Cv joints redone. wire harness is in excellent condition.It has never been cut at all .New front strutts. Rears strutts are excellent condition. New fuel pump and fitler in tank. Front bumper is a (no rust) renforcement bumper from californa. Excellent condition.. My email address is plamiss@verizon .net My phone # is 856-464-9467 My name is Paul Amiss My cell # is 856-404-3067 I am a retired mechanic of 29 years at one job.