Anyone hear from Flatbroke lately?

NudeLobster

Hey my friend not doing good wife is very bad off and not sure when she is coming home,my life is as bad as it could be and just trying to hold it together for the kids.we have no one here and between work and the hospital then picking up and droping of the kids to a sitter it's just hell.her mom will be here from out of state tonight think god.for all that have packages coming the are loaded in my jeep and going out tomarrow hell or high water.i will pm all shipping info tomorrow and i am VERY sorry for the hold up and the lack of comunaction on my part hope you all understand.

Also if anyone wants to make a offer on my conquest/roller in the cars for sale thread please do so i need money and not sure how much longer i will be here and cant take it with me.

I'm so sorry to hear that buddy. Like I said, please don't worry about the packages, your family is what matters right now. I hope your wife bounces back...I know people who have gone from worst possible to good as can be; the way the body fights cancer is miraculous. God bless your family

-Justin