1986 dodge conquest for sale

torquebird

I have for sale 1986 dodge conquest. it has 70k miles and i believe i am the third owner. the car is clean and is in

good shape. it is not a show car or a car that has been keep in storage its whole life. what we have is

a clean well running survivor. i have owned this car for a few years now but a new project has taken precedence.

only mods are 2.5 exhaust manual boost controller set at 12-13psi and zener diode mod. i never raced the car

but i would let her stretch her legs every once in a while i put approx 1500 miles since i bought it.

things that need attention are as follows:

exhaust hangers (broken)

radiator just starting to seep at the top tank

new belts

I tried to put a boost gauge in the instrument cluster and broke the clear lens so there is no lens in it now have the

cracked lens. also ever since taking the instrument cluster out the oil pressure reads incorrect (low)

i believe these to be the only areas of concerns with the car

i will answer all questions to the best of my knowledge. i do not want to misrepresent in any way this car

this will make someone a very nice car

thanks for looking

this car is in georiga

torquebird@bellsouth.net

asking 3800 or best reasonable offer

for some reason the site will not let me load the pictures i have some pics on craigslist altanta

just type in 1986 dodge conquest

how do i make the pictures small enough to post here ????

thanks