passenger widebody front fender

ekstatixx

I dont think you will find one in the right color ...front fenders are hard to find that are perfect , because that is usually the first thing to go ........better to look for one in good shape and fix and have it painted the right color,.dont want to be a bummer, but i have seen 20 -30 of these cars in junk yard and not one of them was show room quality . if it is what you are asking for it gonna be on a clean car and it has been repaired too ..these front end parts in good shape are to come by and are going up in price ........ GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR QUEST !!!!!!!!!BEST BET IS THE GUY IN TEXAS HE HAS A LOT OF THESE CAR TO PART OUT.........also a guy in calif tcroson in the for sale section get it fast because he is moving (white) Edited by markhansenconquest

If you are still looking, I have 2 rust free pass side red fenders. One is from 89 SHP car and has black TSI decal. One very minor scratch/ding the size of a quarter. The other fender is red with yellow TSI decal. Not sure of the year, but it is the widebody style. It may have minor dents, I cant remember, but will check if you are interested.

Still looking. If you could send a pic of them to ekstatixx@yahoo.com along with price. I live in Milwaukee wi 53219. I know shipping will prob cost an ARM and a leg, but oh well. It's going on my starion so either decal would be removed, so I'd take the cleanest of the two. Small dents aren't a huge issue