sell/ partout 87 tsi

DSMvirus1

OK, well again, I have decided I am going a serious route with my mazda and want to start building it up. So i'm trying to sell or partout my tsi.

NOTICE: Car does NOT come with the stock turbo, NO TURBO INCLUDED!

Will let turbo go w/ car for extra 150$ 58k miles, zero shaft play, no smoke

Engine is great, 125psi all cylinders cold.

tranny is good shifts clean clutch good ect..

if you have followed my cr@ppy mpi thread then u know some of the stuff done lol

COMES WITH : Megasquirt 1 2.2 PCB : Entire car for 950$ of 750 without Megasquirt

body is in great shape if you want to take pieces off or whatever you want to do. zero rust underneath, serious zero.

comes with 255l inline fuel pump, entire interior, GOOD TIRES ( back are really good, front about 60-70% tread life )

engine and entire car has 58k miles. i'm just starting to give up on it and really want to mod my mazda.

OR partout!

Engine long block ( will seperate into short block if wanted ) ( all prices are without shipping cost ! if It can be shipped )

long block :300, short 200 ( either or will come with clutch still intact cuz i'm not taking it off )

head w/cam and everything :125

Tranny 150

Rear Diff / half shafts 100 complete

all 4 tires w/ rims 100

any body piece 50

Front air dam ( intact has some cracks ) 75$

raidator or other misc parts 25

or entire car without ms for 750 !

Also willing to sell assembled MS1 2.2 with usb-serial cable tested and assembled correct 150$ ( thats the cost of UNASSEMBLED!w/out cable! )

Edited by DSMvirus1

• 5 weeks later...