Massachusetts or close by meet? Anyone around?

88FIJIQUEST

I'd love to go to a meet, but living out in Massachusetts really kills me. I know there aren't too many of you guys out this way but if you're one of them speak up now! Anyone with any ideas on members that are in the area or even a place to meet would be awesome.

Evan

IM down for a get together depending on how far ------there are a few guys in the boston area that i know would get together--a couple in n.h and maine that may make the trek as well---i threw this idea out there a couple months ago and i had a few people pm me that were interested so lets see what happens---shoot me a pm with ur location and lets see what we can do---

gig out

I'm in NH but unfortunately my car isn't in running condition right now.

At the risk of not being unique and being the only SQ there, check out nemotorsport.com/boards. It's the local forum and we organize cruises and get-togethers frequently there. I'm polarisman14 there too.

I'm the only sq on NEMS currently, I was saying I'm giving that up by inviting other SQC members to the site but it doesn't bother me at all!

I'd be down to meet up. Depending on the condition of everyone's cars there are some roads that we could drive (Kanc. or Mohawk Trail). Should people just rather gather in a parking lot with no hassle (so long as people behave) I can secure an AutoZone lot that can hold 50+ cars.

Nice! I would really like to meet with other starquest owners around New england (massachusetts) let me know. I recently went to a CARS AND COFFE meet and got to talk to Metalrob.

Actually, I just remember.......there is a car meet every other thursday at the BASS PRO SHOPS near the GILLETE STADIUM.....we could meet there. there are literally thousands of cars there.........................or there is another car meet every other (don't know the day exactly) at the HEBERT CANDY MANSION in Shrewsbury MA. Edited by dmdvzla

About 20 minutes north of concord. If you know where New Hampshire Motor Speedway is, my house is less than 10 minutes from that. Hour and a half from Boston or so.

I am up for it!!! I am now on my 2 weeks vacation........I will probably go to the car show at BASS PRO SHOPS by Gillette stadium this Thursday.

Let me know.....we should do it!!!

I am up for it!!! I am now on my 2 weeks vacation........I will probably go to the car show at BASS PRO SHOPS by Gillette stadium this Thursday.

Let me know.....we should do it!!!

wish i could man----doing stereo system so complete interior is out of car----2weeks vacay hmmmmmm wish i could get that--lol---

• 1 month later...
I would love to get together with you guys and gossip, lol... I'm in Ct but travel is not an issue. I deliver furniture in Mass all day every day, Longmeadow, Springfield, Greenfield, Pittsfield, Palmer, Lee, Worchester, etc. and I have yet to spot a quest out there! "Come On Down!" :D

• 3 weeks later...