88 Red Starion

Ihasfip

88 STARION. Red, black leather ( except someone put in good condition maroon front seats). 119k miles I believe. You can look in my history and look at pics. Otherwise email or text me. Bought it to fix it up. Lost my job need to sell it. Sat under a tree for ten years. I pulled it out and got it running..new fuel pump

Needs the fuel filter changed and probably some injectors. I got new clips but haven't installed them. Just put in a good condition used radiator and primary fan. Car runs. Haven't driven except around the block a few times. One rear wheel lip is bent and doesn't hold air for more than a day or two. Interior is in pretty good shape for its age. Non shp car. All stock as far as I know except for an alarm. Body is straight and even has an almost intact air dam. Could be repaired. I really like this car and was in the process of bringing it back from the dead but now can't afford it. I want 1000$ firm. I paid near that and haven't spent a few hundred on it. For questions text/call/ email me. Ill post photobucket links tomorrow.

Ihasfip@gmail.com

254-383-0125

Daniel

Car is located in Georgetown Tx 30 miles north of Austin.

http://s418.photobucket.com/albums/pp268/ihasfipz28/Starion