88 quest

TSIKYLE

hey guys i gotta get rid of my 88 quest it has a rebuilt motor in it with a T3/T4 turbo. the rebuild was done by the previese owner car runs and drives not sure if it has SHP wheels or not but looks like it. the int. is in great shape its black leather and black carpet. i was gonna rebuild the car or get a new roller and put the motor in it but i dont have the room to do that any more im asking $600 for the whole car.....you can write me back on here or on facebook my name is KYLE EKOLA thanks P.S. i got pics on my face book

hey guys i gotta get rid of my 88 quest it has a rebuilt motor in it with a T3/T4 turbo. the rebuild was done by the previese owner car runs and drives not sure if it has SHP wheels or not but looks like it. the int. is in great shape its black leather and black carpet. i was gonna rebuild the car or get a new roller and put the motor in it but i dont have the room to do that any more im asking $600 for the whole car.....you can write me back on here or on facebook my name is KYLE EKOLA thanks P.S. i got pics on my face book

hi, im intersted in this car. would you call me at 770-771-3928. thank you.