2 starquests for sale in WA

pitboss

don't have pics to upload my computer that had my pics is in storage and is sorta crashing. plenty of info here tho and on nwstarquest. I thought I left pics on here or nwstarquest.com. Anyways I think I'm going to have to sell both of mine. Their both 88. The white one (starion) 5 speed runs but smokes a little (blowby from going rings especially in cylinder 2)and the silver auto one (conquest) has the head removed from some knocking at mid throttle. Was going to rebuild both engines but life has gotten in the way and I might be moving to CA soon. These will never pass smog tests lol. I was thinking about 750 or so for the both of them. Both have 3" exhausts, 52mm tb and loads of usual add ons including a custom CAI + polished aluminum *DM Hard Pipes on the white one. White one has tan and black interior and a fully functioning and dyno tuned TB PRO II tuned with an EVO III S16G, but a 12A is on it now. Runs very good except smoke at idle and shifting. Got a alky injection kit on the silver one that worked great. Have titles and keys to both. Trying to get on nwstarquest to offer them both too. Will have to come get both. White one drives and tabs good till june. Silver one tabs are expired and will have to be towed. Will provide original seats and parts too. Edited by pitboss

• 3 weeks later...

don't have pics to upload my computer that had my pics is in storage and is sorta crashing. plenty of info here tho and on nwstarquest. I thought I left pics on here or nwstarquest.com. Anyways I think I'm going to have to sell both of mine. Their both 88. The white one (starion) 5 speed runs but smokes a little (blowby from going rings especially in cylinder 2)and the silver auto one (conquest) has the head removed from some knocking at mid throttle. Was going to rebuild both engines but life has gotten in the way and I might be moving to CA soon. These will never pass smog tests lol. I was thinking about 750 or so for the both of them. Both have 3" exhausts, 52mm tb and loads of usual add ons including a custom CAI + polished aluminum *DM Hard Pipes on the white one. White one has tan and black interior and a fully functioning and dyno tuned TB PRO II tuned with an EVO III S16G, but a 12A is on it now. Runs very good except smoke at idle and shifting. Got a alky injection kit on the silver one that worked great. Have titles and keys to both. Trying to get on nwstarquest to offer them both too. Will have to come get both. White one drives and tabs good till june. Silver one tabs are expired and will have to be towed. Will provide original seats and parts too.

hi, im interested in the 5 spd that runs . would you give me a call at 770-771-3928 eric thank you.