might sell or trade my 87... might

neolowrider

:blush:

id like to say first that i dont really want to sell.. but i could use a daily.. i just want to rip this apart and build it up.. but moving to florida in june and dont have time.

87 tsi. 104000 miles on car. ruffly 50000 on motor. new tires, plugs, wires, distributer and blow off.

car runs and drives great. just had it down at ''dads'' the other day so he could check it out.

dented infront of rear wheel well at the bottom.. not bad. all stock.. leather.. 5 speed. could use a good painting.. but looks good rolling. runs strong and everything works great.

it does have a rebuilt title cause the guy i got it off saved it from a jay yard witha blown motor.

not sure what it is worth.. what ya thing.. trade for nice daily can get all the pics u want. pics up tomorow

• 4 weeks later...

:blush:

id like to say first that i dont really want to sell.. but i could use a daily.. i just want to rip this apart and build it up.. but moving to florida in june and dont have time.

87 tsi. 104000 miles on car. ruffly 50000 on motor. new tires, plugs, wires, distributer and blow off.

car runs and drives great. just had it down at ''dads'' the other day so he could check it out.

dented infront of rear wheel well at the bottom.. not bad. all stock.. leather.. 5 speed. could use a good painting.. but looks good rolling. runs strong and everything works great.

it does have a rebuilt title cause the guy i got it off saved it from a jay yard witha blown motor.

not sure what it is worth.. what ya thing.. trade for nice daily can get all the pics u want. pics up tomorow

hi, i am really interested in this car. please give me a call at 770-771-3928 thank you.