Maxboost87

sammi_curr72

What can I say about Lee?!? One heckuva great guy!! Bought his modded engine (MPI, Mega Squirt, 20g, upgraded internals, 2 1g bov's, hard pipes, 6 puck race clutch.. etc). Granted, I had to drive to VA from IN to get it, but lemme tell ya, quite worth the trip! When I got there, he took me and my girlfriend for a ride in it before it was pulled to verify it was everything he said it would be. I think the only time I didn't have a smile on my face was when I was sleeping on the way back, but then again, most likely I did... heck, my girlfriend even had a dream about the engine.. lol.. SUPER great guy, and if anyone needs MPI, THIS is the guy to have it fabbed up. He does it from scratch, and uc_85's (I think that's his name.. blue flatty, silver rally stripe) car was there in the shop, already getting MPI modded (beautiful car, by the way). Once again, beyond awesome guy to do business with! Hope to see your twin turbo v8 swap thread up in here soon, Lee!!

-Brett

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Lee did excellent on my MPI intake he fabbed for me about a year ago. At first it wasnt right because I wanted to keep A/C. So I sent it back to him and he made a whole new one and sent it back free of charge. Communication was not the best but I got what I wanted and was happy. A couple guys have asked me if I had any contact info for him because they were in the process of having an intake made or wanted one and Lee was not answering any texts or PM's. Idk whatever happened there.