Short Block Needed

makskylan

I am in need of a good running short block. I have been off the forums for a year or so. I have an 87 Quest that i rebuilt the motor in. It had spun a bearing originally. I had the crank turned 10 on the mains and 20 on the rods. I have new rings, removed the balance shafts, new timing chain, an Alabama head, etc. The only thing I did not replace was the oil pump. Any ways it started knocking after about 100 miles on the rebuild. pulled it and something went through the bearings again.

So I need a short block that I can throw all of my new stuff on and get it running again. I don't want to rebuild again.Shipping to 43302. Thanks for the time and info.

i HAVE A MOTOR FOR sALE i CAN SEND YOU PICS IF INTERESTED

Comes with Shot Pin rods stock pistons stage 4 clutch Alternator Bracket conversion $550.00 Shipped with head just slap it in and go.

i HAVE A MOTOR FOR sALE i CAN SEND YOU PICS IF INTERESTED

Comes with Shot Pin rods stock pistons stage 4 clutch Alternator Bracket conversion $550.00 Shipped with head just slap it in and go.

Yeah send me some pics and more info on the motor if you can. How much would shipping be or is that included in your price?

Yeah send me some pics and more info on the motor if you can. How much would shipping be or is that included in your price?

Shipping Price Included I send you pics after my lunch break.

I have a bare block from an 86 TSi that doesn't have noticable steps in the cylinders. No idea what shipping would be, but I won't need much for it, other than shipping. Seventy five plus shipping. Probably would just need the cylinders honed, not bored. Edited by BandY