88 YELLOW QUEST FOR SALE

joshquest88

I have a yellow 88 shp conquest i'am wanting to sell...I have tons of extras including $1200 in new parts bought from "DAD" (engine machine service that have not been installed) and factorys extras such as shp wheels and none shp wheels tail lights, turbo door handles, one extra door there is to much to list. The car currently needs a clutch other than the it is a beast. I dont need to sell but it will make life easier so I will entertain all reasonable offers. The best way to contact me is to call (205)965-7527 or email me at joshquest88@gmail.com

Sorry pics won't upload but I can email them to you or text them..

Thanks for looking

Josh L.

FOR FASTER RESPONSE PLEASE TEXT OR EMAIL AS IM NOT ON HERE EVERY DAY

Edited by joshquest88

I need more pics of interior, engine bay, underneath car as well as all mods done to it. Is the clutch the only thing the car needs to be driveable? I have money in hand just wnt to make sure i do not end up with another project car like the FIGI I had. Thanks,Gary

sorry i havent responded more quickly to you all but i will get those pics to you first thing in the morning in the day light....i hope your still interested and will get back with you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I really need to get this car gone. A few people have showed interest but none have come through.....what would it take to sell it??? someone let me know what i could do..

• 1 month later...

Alright I have sent tons of people pics, some wouldnt send for some reasons and others i forgot about and i apologize but to make a long story short I NEED to sell this car if anyone is a serious buyer make me a legitamate offer and it is yours $2500 OBO

(I might consider trading for a bass boat)

PLEASE EMAIL OR TEXT FOR FASTEST RESPONSE AS IM NOT ON HERE EVERYDAY

Edited by joshquest88