1988 mitsubishi starion

IntrusiveTSI

I am selling my 88 Starion...I hate to do this but I have to...Its black primer in color its 5spd...I used it as my daily driver...It runs and drives great everything is in great overall conditiona nd working order...It does have a slight oil leak(rear main seal)...i have put about 1000 in it just for routine maint...Has a new battery tires and brakes all the way around...new valve seals, vcover gasket, exhaust gasket, 180 thermostat, newish stock turbo no shaft play at all...has hard icooler piping, knock off greddy bov...has racing seats 1g eclipse stering wheel..Its loads of fun to drive I just dont get the time to drive it anymore...its does have a slight white smoke at start up but quits after warm up...the steering coupler is worn out but it has about an 1' of play not to bad once you get use to it...price is 2500 firm or trade for awd dsm...CLEAR TN TITLE...boost gauge, oil pressure gauge and a/f narrowband...pm for pics

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...