87 Red Starion 4-SALE...NYC...$2,300 obo

JayR_NYC

If the car is a Starion why does it have Conquest tail lights and no Mitus label on the header panel?

conquest tails Cuz...few guys here have Starion...and i needed the lites ASAP...and wassup with the all Question...ur no buying the Car...kick rocks

conquest tails Cuz...few guys here have Starion...and i needed the lites ASAP...and wassup with the all Question...ur no buying the Car...kick rocks

I was just curious I figured it was something like that being Starion lights are hard to find. Hope it sells.

Im selling my 87 Red Starion...located in Bronx,New York...new head was placed...chrome pipes...1g Mas...89 ECU...Big Bov...Racing Tachmeter...4 puck ACT clutch...8´s fronts...9´s rear wheels...STARION is drop all around...2 extra turbos will go with the SELL...if its sold at $2,300...stock 12a and another 16g turbo...both turbo were on my STARION before removed...but in great shape and no smoke

My Starion needs a new owner that would give the TLC it needs...i have no real knownledge on these cars...Plus need the money 2 get an apartment

P.S the interior is in excellent condition...rated at 10...no rip leather...Speed Ometer was replaced due 2 the fact the boost,oil gauges didnt work...so a friend gave me a Dash Gauge...in need of a paint job

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD...it broke my heart seeing my STARION BEAST drive away on the tow truck...New Home...New Owner...