Turbo Blew Smoke??!!

So ive recently been through a ton of s*** trying to get my quest to run, that I just bought.

First I bought it and the guy said it would need a new tune to run right soooo:

I sent my stuff out to Scott and got everything upgraded (he did an awsome job, and he super helpful!), well I got everything rewired correctly, installed a wideband, and had to switch to a different model tach adapter.

Well, before I got the wideband in, to test the wiring out on the new FIP controller I tried starting her up and she did but just had a really low idle. Decided to get the wideband in before worrying about it so after installing the wideband I tried starting at and at first it wouldnt start. I looked at the wideband and it wasnt even getting power so I looked were the previous owner had the power wire coming up the column wired to and turns out he sent it to a fuse on the fuse panel (which had blown) just for a temp. fix, replaced the fuse and the car then began to try to run but would only stay running for a second or two then die, i tried several times and a couple of the times it sounded like it was only firing 1 cylinder, and then on the final attempt smoke came out of the filter on my turbo inlet.

Also, wen I installed the wideband, i completely disconnected the o2. Is that kosher or am I supposed to keep that hooked up.

Also I tried to take a datalog during all of this but for some reason when I went to look for it, its no where to be found. No im some what concerened about even trying to start it again before I have an idea of what could be going on here.

It sounds like it's rich as hell. The car won't cold-start like a regular car because there is no idle air control valve. You have to put your foot on the gas a little when you start it and let it run like that for a few minutes, once it warms up it'll idle normally assuming your idle screw is adjusted correctly.

It sounds like it's rich as hell. The car won't cold-start like a regular car because there is no idle air control valve. You have to put your foot on the gas a little when you start it and let it run like that for a few minutes, once it warms up it'll idle normally assuming your idle screw is adjusted correctly.

I thought there was no idle screw with MPI.