87' Starion w/Hurricane MPI setup

afonseca

Just wanted to see if anyone on here was interested in this. Right off the bat the car needs paint and not a daily driver yet. No rust at all. Interior is black with no tares at all. Vehicle was my project but I have'nt had time for a long time now. Wife wants it out of the driveway. It's an 87' silver Starion w/an 89 motor. Head has been worked on with jetvalves not only removed and pluged but the rocker arms are cut/shaved where it connects to jet valve. Has 1mm oversized stainless valves. Schnider 284 camshaft. ARP head studs. I also have a block with .40 pistons in it that came with this head that I will include in sale. I have'nt touched the car for about 3 years now. Most recent parts list. Hurricane MPI setup, also has their ignition pro, centerforce DF clutch with only 200miles, Walbro 255 fuel pump and all new oversize fuel line to the front going to a Aeromotive cleanable fuel filter, Aeromotive FPR, MSD 6AL and really too much to list. I'm looking for $3000.00 but that is very negotiable. NO TRADES. I will not be responsible for shipping. I'm located in Tampa FL. This vehicle is about 87% done and I really don't have the heart to part out. I'll post pic's soon and my phone# is 813-843-8613 if you have any more questions call. If you don't get an answer leave a message I will return your call.

Thanks

Anthony

To be clear this vehicle has 2 ECU's one for the fuel and one for the ignition both can be tuned with a laptop. Vehicle starts and idles fine. All recent parts have about 25 miles on them.