pulleys wobble causing screaching!!! ahh fix me!

driftninjakilla

You have to remove the metal windage tray underneath and in front of the engine to do this. Just make sure that the breaker bar end is resting on the ground on the drivers side of the engine bay before you BUMP the engine like import warrior said.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

thanx i was gonna try that today

getting it off is the easy part its when you torque it back down that is the pain. dont forget red you need a torque wrench

hey i gotta ask what is it that you dont like about me. seems like your helping is more like making me out to be an idiot. i may have not known about starions when i had my first one but i research constantly, and even research cars i dont know. sometimes i sit down with a random service manual and read it like a book. im a sponge for information. but i also like to learn from others that actually have some experience and knows what works,tricks and tips that can be useful. but thanx for the tip, i didnt think finger tight was gonna work.

I was just trying to help by suggesting things and not telling you how to do it so you could figure it out for your self . I think you just didn't know about turbo cars when you had your last starion and made some poor choices with the repairs you tried to do because you didn't know any better.

I was just trying to help by suggesting things and not telling you how to do it so you could figure it out for your self . I think you just didn't know about turbo cars when you had your last starion and made some poor choices with the repairs you tried to do because you didn't know any better.

sorry for the missunderstanding....last starion, someone sabotaged for me and i didnt have time to research thats why you have it. i never repaired or tried to repair anything, that was all previous owner repairs, someone came over and tried to help me with vaccum and swapped out and rearranged vaccum lines and left me with a car i couldnt even drive so they could rip me off on my car and get it for nothing. i dint see what they had done thats why you have it now.