4 Sale 2 for 1 deal in SoCal 88 SHP Starion+Parts Car

Juggary

Hi StarQuester's,

I’m selling my 1988 Starion SHP (daily car) along with my 1987 Starion parts car. The 88’ is in very good condition for it’s age, I drive it to and from work every day about 44 miles round trip and runs very good with no mechanical or electrical issues. The 87’ parts car has a rebuilt short block motor which I rebuilt myself and it ran very good until an uninsurred motorist hit the car and totalled it. The cylinder head is also good with no known problem and the 5spd manual transmission is very good and it has the ACT heavy duty clutch. I have owned a starion since the late 90’s and I have learned to troubleshoot, fix, and rebuild the Starion myself since it’s hard to find a mechanic for these cars. I’m selling both cars really cheap because I want the 88’ Starion to go to a good home who will hopefully take care of it. The parts car alone can make a pretty good return if he or she decides to sell it but I kept the parts car to support the 88’. I will not part out the 88’ and prefer to sell both cars to one person. I'm selling because I have another car that will require my attention and I can't support both. I’m selling both cars (88’ + 87’ parts car) in as is condition for $4700 obo. If really interested you can post here or email at "gelopez3@gmail.com". The 2 photos is my 88'. There are just to many extra parts to mention which I've accumulated for the past 12 years will all go "basically clean house". My loss is your gain.

Gerry Lopez

88’ Starion title = Clean title(pink slip on hand)

5 Speed manual transmission

Color Exterior / Interior = White / Tan with Black leather

Wheels front polished w/black trim = 8” SHP (225/50/16)

Wheels rear polished w/black trim = 9” SHP (245/45/16)

Odometer = approximately 137,000K

Original California car = no rust

Sunroof: Yes

alarm system

Cross drilled rotors all around

G54B Long block Motor: Runs very good and never broke down on me.

I have the real 83 hood

Complete Hardpipe with HKS Bypass valve

Open Air Box with HKS Pipes

Stock 12A turbo

Passed California Smog test on 4-17-2010

87’ Starion title = Salvage title/None operational (pink slip on hand)

Color: respray silver but originally white exterior with burgandy interior

Rebuilt G54B short block with hypereutectic pistion .040, runs very good before accident.

Clevite bearing

Balance internals

Balance shaft elimination kit done

Marnal cylinder head in good condition with TEP cam

5 speed manual transmission with ACT heavy duty clutch

Super60 Turbo

I have 4 or 5 Starion Rims.

post-1433-127187763844_thumb.jpg

post-1433-127187764657_thumb.jpg

Edited by Juggary

Nice real nice...i wish i could take this off your hands. I have been looking for a white starion with black or tan interior. i don't have the space to accomidate two more cars. The white would sure go nice with the fiji blue i have =)

Nice real nice...i wish i could take this off your hands. I have been looking for a white starion with black or tan interior. i don't have the space to accomidate two more cars. The white would sure go nice with the fiji blue i have =)

I'm open to selling you just the white 88' SHP if you are serious. Like I said I want a good home for my 88'. Give me a call (818) 921-5875.

Gerry