A quick question

XADAMX

Im looking into it and will def b ready to call txt anyone who'd like to go lol me and some buds maybe doin a road trip to check out but really can i get it for 2000$ i mean they have no clue what it is but u'd have to be really persuasive to get the listing cut in half. I do have some mechanical skills nothing in the feilds of engine trans or electrical. replacement parts and exaust systems (doors mirrors easy jobs) are all i know but always open to learning, ill buy manuals and ill learn what i need to. I've also been looking at smallblock12's conquest bc of location. Torn between the two!! which to pick?! Edited by XADAMX

Yeah and they essentially used the EXACT same listing for BOTH cars along with the exact same price. I could understand the 70k mile one being a little higher but the other is over 100k miles more and the exact same price? You should be able to talk them down merely by pointing out the BS in their ad. Point out the fact it's not an auto (automatics were more expensive back then) that it's lacking the advertised CD, keyless entry, etc.

I also noticed the red one appears to have "childproof locks" don't remember seeing that on the other one. Depending when you go up, I might be able to take a field trip up there. Depends on if I get a few things done on mine first (new tires first and foremost not running THAT far with a tire showing belts).

Depending when you go up, I might be able to take a field trip up there. Depends on if I get a few things done on mine first (new tires first and foremost not running THAT far with a tire showing belts).

Beware of Fairfax police, they will give you tickets for factory parts. Hey OP, FijiPhil is thinking of selling his Fiji!

Beware of Fairfax police, they will give you tickets for factory parts. Hey OP, FijiPhil is thinking of selling his Fiji!

What?? What do you mean they will give you tickets for factory parts?