87 conquest in NY

no1nzsafe

I am posting for sale, my 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSI. 113,000 on the clock but......

There are alot of aftermarket performance mod's done:

Completely performance built motor 3,000 miles ago.

high compression pistons, shot peened rods, ceramic bearings, new timing chain, new valves, copper head gaskets, and ported and polished head.

new wastegate, (turbo is stock, but perfect) new cap, rotor, wires, new starter, new alternator, high rate fuel pump, turbo XS blowoff valve and crosspipe

new TPS and idle controller. car NEVER runs hot. barely hits middle of gauge in hot weather.

aux fan switch, manual boost controller, 1988 ecu (which eliminates the boost cut at high psi), fuel cut mod

High performance clutch and aluminum flywheel.New urethane suspension bushings. No cat, performance exhaust, dual HID's high/low beam, HID fog lamps

AEM Uego. Full stereo system: Pioneer AVIC-d3 with bluetooth unit, and xm satellite radio. All interior speakers were recently changed to all pioneer 5 1/4's

JBL mono amp and 10in sub in a shaved box (the trunk room is small)

new CodeAlarm alarm. windows are tinted. Rims are unscratched and tires are new.

Crossdrilled and slotted rotors and new ceramics all around

car needs 2 things. The front airdam has cracks (but it's taped), and the previous owner mis-shifted and wound out 3rd gear. it shifts fine, but under high rps, you have to double clutch 3rd. couple of hundred to rebuild.

Everything in this car works flawlessly. I drive this car every day. It runs perfect and handles like it's on rails. The a/c compressor was removed for weight, but I have it and all the lines

should take someone about 30 minutes to put back in.

I have receipts and a modification book that comes with the car.

I hate to sell it, but have other things that need attention.

$4,500. I'm negotiable, but only a little. There are thousands invested.

Don't let the age and looks fool you. This car is a serious sleeper.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. NO BULL, CASH ONLY, NO TRADES

347-609-8670 ask for TOM

post-16861-127031352304_thumb.jpg

post-16861-127031353201_thumb.jpg

post-16861-127031354099_thumb.jpg

post-16861-127031355328_thumb.jpg

post-16861-1270313559_thumb.jpg