bov question

asap

i picked up a decent RFL bov the other day, and i was curious as to which vaccuum i run to and from off he top of the bov, i was thinking wastegate line but i wasnt sure, anyone have pics or anything that they can post up for me to make life alot easier?

run it off of the throttle body.

theres a row of 3 ports, and if you look below that row of 3, there is another single port. "T" into that port for the bov. the bov needs to see vacuum and boost. if you go from the wastegate line, it will only see boost, and may not work properly.

Edit: i think one of the inline 3 ports are also vacuum and boost reference..but i can remember which one.

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

run it off of the throttle body.

theres a row of 3 ports, and if you look below that row of 3, there is another single port. "T" into that port for the bov. the bov needs to see vacuum and boost. if you go from the wastegate line, it will only see boost, and may not work properly.

Edit: i think one of the inline 3 ports are also vacuum and boost reference..but i can remember which one.

Daniel

i believe of the 3 in a row the furthest to the firewall is what you can use to run a aftermarket boost gauge cause i believe thats what i have my autometer hooked to.

so im going to look at that and see, there is a single vaccuum coming off the TB under the row of 3 and i should "T" into that one. i will check that out.

i noticed when i was trying to use it i had the vaccuum off the ovcp and put it on the top of the bov and that didnt work lol the bov barely blew off the car would fall on its face and i still heard the wastegate whipple off so i will try again lol.