88 Starion widebody

shinjimae

Ok since i picked up another car that runs to mess with i am in need of room so im gonna have to get rid of this car. ill get another one down the road but for now this one has got to go. anyway its an 88 it is black it has no body damage. the lenses on the tail lights are cracked. there is a tiny bit of rust on the passenger side above the side vents the rust is not majot but it is starting to lift the paint the previous owner had the car repainted the paint still looks great could use a buff and shine the clear is not peeling or anything. it has the stock wheels with decent tires. it is a 5speed car

comes with a dis assembled motor that may be rebuildable in the right persons hands. the head has 2 cracks in the center combustion chamber. the flywheel is still good and so are all the accessories and the clutch has some life still. comes with5 speed transmission. all of which is out of the car. the trubo has NO shaft play whatsoever and the intercooler is still on the front of the car and looks to be in good condition. the seats have no rips and are in good condition the front and rear seats and carpet and shifter are out of the car but will come with the car when sold

i will get pics and a vin in the next couple days.

1400 OBO located in Corpus Christi TX if any questions you can ask them here or email me at wishihadahonda@gmail.com

Edited by shinjimae