2 Features That Allow Easier Topic Browsing...

Dan

Hello,

I propose the following changes that will allow SQC members to browse forum topics in a much easier fashion.

1) When a user holds the cursor ‘hand’ stationary over a forum topic, have a small dialogue window popup that displays the first few sentences of the message. More often than not, topic titles are misleading and downright wrong. This feature would allow users to easily distinguish between a topic they are interested in vs one that is a waste of their time.

2) Show a paperclip or similar graphic located to the far right of each forum topic that contains a picture. I know I’m not alone when I tell you that I generally have a greater appreciation for topics containing pics than those that don’t. Why not make it easier for users to distinguish those threads from the ones that are merely text?

I’m a visual type person so in an effort to show you exactly what changes I’m proposing for SQC, please take a minute to venture onto http://www.offshoreonly.com/ where my wish list ideas are commonplace. BTW, you’ll love OSO if you’re into high performance boating!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Dan

• 5 months later...