Ebay Red 86 PlymouthC @$1200NR located in Martin TN

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-RED-1986-Plymouth-Conquest-/270874341637?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f115e7105#v4-41

"""Red 1986 Plymouth Conquest. I owned a 1984 Plymouth Conquest in 1986, and loved the car. I had the opportunity in 2003 to buy this 1986 Conquest. If you have ever owned one, you know the fun one of these can be. It is one of the few cars sporting an intercooled turbocharged engine with rear wheel drive!!! Well as life has it, too many things have come up and gotten in the way of fixing the car, so I am going to part with it. I am starting the auction low and with NO RESERVE!

I purchased the car from a gentleman in Memphis, TN who was going to rework the car. He had replaced the engine with a crate engine, and replaced the brakes and rotors. I have not driven the car but a little. I have put a new fuel pump, plugs, wires and dist cap. It has great power, and the turbo works very well. The fan bracket has broken loose from the radiator.The tires will need to be replaced soon.

Overall, the body is in fair condition, with several minor dents and scratches, but is in good shape for the age. The car has probably had the hood and left fender replaced and the drivers door repainted. The front air dam is not broken. It has the usual rust in front of the rear tires and a little behind one of the rear tires. The black leather interior is in good shape. The carpet is also good. The shifter boot needs replacing. It has the original, awesome, mitsubishi stereo. The headlights pop up and down fine.

Please look over the pics and email me if you have any questions. This car is ready for someone to give it a little TLC, and then have some fun!!

I will need $500 payment within 48 hours of the auction close, and then full payment within 7days when picking the car up. I can help arrange shipping if need be."""