Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

Hi Brian, hope all is going well with the job search and getting everything settled . Ill keep in touch as ill also be looking for a bump up from the stock set of injectors myself, no hurry, just let me know if there are any new options.

Hey Jon, good to hear from you. Things here are going as well as can be expected. Nothing yet as far as work goes but I just got here so it takes time. I'm going to give it a few more months and if nothing comes up then I'll look at other areas.

As far as getting this GP going I juist need 5 people that are ready to go. At that point I could probably order a few extra sets to have on hand but right now I don't have the extra cash to put out for them.

I all ready have your injectors but would like a new set please

I would like 650 and a 1050 I do not need the install kit. just the modified injectors and o rings please.

Edited by importwarrior

Ok, I'm going to try this again, I'll be posting the list as soon as I get some time but I think we have 5 people ready to go.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I'm going to be starting back to work shortly and the bad news is that I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling about 4 ~ 6 weeks at a time. With this said I don't know if I will have a lot of time to continue with making / selling parts.

Anyone who needs injectors I will do my best to get this order done for you. Below is the current list and if you want to be put on it please be ready to send payment ASAP because

I WILL NEED PAYMENT IN FULL BEFORE I CAN ORDER THESE INJECTORS FOR YOU.

so I have time to order the injectors, machine them and ship them out to you.

1.) Hopeful Noob - 750cc / 1225cc (PAID)

2.) mopar jon - 650cc / 1050cc - (PAID)

3.) KT - (Lucas) 1000cc and (Bosch) 1680cc - (PAID)

4.)

5.)

When I get the 5 payments in my account these will be getting ordered.

Edited by brianpaul98

I sell a replacement set of Lucas injectors that work great in anything bone stock to mildly modified. What year car do you have by the way?

Hello everyone, this is the very last call on injectors. I'm putting in my order later today so I can get this done. I have less than a month before I start my new job and won't be around much after that. Speak now or later hold your leaky injectors and cry....

I ALSO DO NOT SELL THE 850cc INJECTORS FOR THE 86 ANY LONGER.

I had too many issues with those cars so you will need to find those elsewhere.

ALL INJECTORS HAVE BEEN ORDERED AND THIS POST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

I also did what I said I would not do and bought a few extra sets just in case someone out there hasn't been online in a while and needs them.

These are all the extra injectors I will have :

1.) 1- Delphi 850cc - $85.00 plus shipping and PP

2.) 1 set - 650cc / 1050cc Delphi's - $186.00 Shipped Per Set

3.) 2 sets - 750cc / 1000cc Lucas - $186.00 Shipped Per Set

• 1 year later...

If anyone is interested in fuel injectors let me know. I have started a new job and there is no more crazy traveling all over the place. I had people asking if I still offered these over the past year but had no way to make up the kits.

Ok, I'll leave it at that and see where this goes.

Edited by brianpaul98

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now I don't have the extra cash to buy these and start selling them plus there are just too many sizes to guess what will sell. Last time I did that it took almost 8 months to get my money back. If there are members out there that want these and have the funds ready to go let me know. I sell these fore $186.00 shipped. Check them on e-bay and see where the price is at from another seller.

Brian

Possibly in spring, 2 1050's?

IF you don't start this back up, what Injectors would I look for??

-Nick