MWWWAHAHAHAHAHA

SQF

Hello all,

1st- I just returned from seven weeks in Alabama and I am now certified by the FBI as an HDS Tech.

2nd- I completed my Masters program at the same time.

3rd- Our adoption dossier is in China and we are awaiting preliminary approval on a girl we have written a letter of intent for. I can splain more once we get our PA, they ask us not to say anything until we get approved.

4th- The Jeep is 99% complete, all it needs is a windshield (that will be here this week) and an exhaust. Once it is complete I am putting it up for sale to help pay for the adoption. I'll post lots of pics soon. If I weren't in a hurry I could probably hold out for the "right buyer" and sell it for 12-15k but we may travel as early as November to China so I'm offing the Jeep for 8,500 which is what I have into it for parts.

5th- I am looking at moving to Kentucky if we can find a way. The wife and I have both been there, loved it, have friends there and we are trying to find a way to make it work but it isn't looking good. Hard to give up ten years of work in a job that has retirement at half pay at twenty years of service. So we may wait another ten years and then retire down there.

6th- Kids are all great, Tyler was just recommended for AP math, the rest are doing just as well in other areas, Colin can't wait for Kindergarten this fall, Alyssa has taken off at Lacrosse, finally found a sport she is both good at and likes. Jared has found the same with gymnastics, he is built for it.

who told this guy where we moved?

I've got the resources of the federal government behind me now.... It only cost 230,000 to find you guys again!

87quest, I was in Huntsville, worked on the arsenal stayed in Madison.

Gonna start snowing in KY now, wait and see.

LOL

Kentucky is a pipe dream of sorts. In reality I can retire in 10 years, that is when we will move. I looked into jobs and although cost of living is cheaper in KY the law enforcement there don't get the pay we do in the NE. Even with 10 years time in pay grade I would be making 45,000 LESS than I am currently making. That is scary bad.

LOL

Kentucky is a pipe dream of sorts. In reality I can retire in 10 years, that is when we will move. I looked into jobs and although cost of living is cheaper in KY the law enforcement there don't get the pay we do in the NE. Even with 10 years time in pay grade I would be making 45,000 LESS than I am currently making. That is scary bad.

Ah well. I'll hit the pipe with ya whenever wherever :biggrinumbrella1:

45k less huh well you have to learn to do like the rest supliment your income with alchol and drug sales , and don't forget the random fire arm that can be sold for a good price , besides there lots of good ol boys still runing a still that's willing to pay a nonfinders fee , who knows you may be looking at a pay increase when it's all add'd up :)