88 Conquest TSI Part Out

83starionT

looking for the etac

Interested in the high pressure fuel hose that connects the fuel pump located up on top of the gas tank to the steel fuel lines located right above the rear pumpkin. It is rubber s flex hose with 19mm nut on the end that connects to steel fuel line. It is about 10 inches long. How much to 17365

Thanks,

Wizard

• 11 months later...

did the power steering work cause i need the steering box and pump plus a non leaking brake masterthanks T87

Dude, what gives? You commited to picking up my stuff in exhange for that Lincoln grille - not to mention I'm helluva lot closer to you than CO.

You shouldnt make details if you cant keep them.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like I jumped the gun and sent the last message without reading all of your post! 100.00 sounds good to me. Sorry about that. Do you still have the auto transmission? I need it bad! I can pick it up asap. Please send me a message if you still got it. Thanks again!

Yea i actually still have the tranny. I can't be sure of its condition as I had never driven the car. I an also going to be selling the block and head after i yank the motor out. I still do not have the motor out of the car yet so it might be a little bit before i can get the tranny out. How quick do you need the tranny?

How much do you want for what is left of the car? I live in Northglenn 80234 not far from you. I may still want the shell if it is a decent price depending on what is left. Pm me with a phone number or address and I will swing by when I get back in town.

Yea i actually still have the tranny. I can't be sure of its condition as I had never driven the car. I an also going to be selling the block and head after i yank the motor out. I still do not have the motor out of the car yet so it might be a little bit before i can get the tranny out. How quick do you need the tranny?

well I need it as soon as I can get it, I still have to pull mine too. PM me with what your thinking. Thanks again.

100 plus shiping for the auto tranny

100 plus shipping for a complete stock head

75 plus shipping for an unknown condition 5 speed

75 plus shipping for rear end

75 plus shipping for torque tube

50 bucks shipped for the stock ecu

50 bucks shipped for the knock box

25 shipped for the power steering pump

20 bucks shipped for the seatbelts black turbo style

Good fenders need paint

Good rear bumber need paint

I have a some rear black vinyl pieces and a nice headliner

Do you have the wiring harness? I need an uncut not damaged one. How much shipped to 30519? Oh and i am also interested in that knock box.

Javy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...