melayanton

turboTSI

I bought a pair of "turbo" door handles from this guy.. and he was GREAT sold them to me for pennies... and sent them out BEFORE he went on vacation just because I gavc himthe tracking number AND the money order number.... deffinatly a good guy to do buss with..

turboTSI

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have to agree with all of you guys...

I met Antonio (melayanton) this passed weekend as I made a little 1100 Mile road trip to pick up an 83 hood I got from him. ( And other parts from other members as well )

And well my overall experience was VERY GOOD and he basically told me that if I ever needed a part he can get it and or find it as he has access to a lot of parts and ussually gets first DIBS on the spoils before the Crusher gets them.

So my suggestion if you need a part give him a call or a PM and he'll look into it for you. And I have to add he's NOT out to rob you blind either so that means you'll get a deal on the parts.

So "melayanton" was a Great guy to meet and chat with and he may if persuaded enough he may have some Oil Cooler Upgrades for us. I saw his set-up and i WILL DEFINATELLY go that way. So look for it in the near future.

Thanks

Oscar

Melayanton is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in need of a 1G MAS Harness and voila...he responded to my wanted add and gave it to me for ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............He even shipped it to me for free...it is in great condition.  I can't believe the service and kindness that Antonio has...it is amazing and I would definately do business with him again.

Thanks Antonio,

Ron

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a 1G MAS from Antonio, and the transaction was excellent!   I paypaled him late Thursday evening, and the part was sitting on my porch Saturday afternoon.   That's shipping from California to Tennessee via USPS in less than 2 days!   It was packaged extremely well, and it was in very good condition.   I would definitely do business again with Antonio (melayanton).

Thanks!!

Ken B.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the 1 G Mas from him, and PayPaled the money on Thursday Nov. 13. The  1 G was sitting on my porch on Monday at noon.  This was the fastest shipping I have ever witnessed since I joined the StarQuest brotherhood, which was quite a  long time ago.  Impressive.

Part is in very good condition, and was very reasonably priced.  I would be surprised if he made any money out of this deal.

I am happy and 100% satisfied.

He is a trustworthy person.  

Thank you very much Antonio.

Ihsan.     G54B

I purchased a 1st gen MAS from him. He delivered it to my front door and even gave me the Accordian Stock hose with it.

I recommend him to anyone looking for any Starion Part if he does not have it he will get it for you.

Very trustworthy person. Seems most of the Military or ex-military go to great lengths to help one out. He is top notch to deal with. 8)

Thanks Antonio

Kelly

hey this guy is probably one of the nicest people i have bought stuff from so far. had a little mix up (which was probably due to my poor description) but he more than made up for it as far as i am concerned. i will definitely buy from him again if i see something i want and highly recommend dealing with him. i wish more people were as easy to do business with as he is on the net. super nice guy!  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Well,

I will just have to add myself to the list of happy customers.  Antonio sold me a great set of Turbo Door handles.  They were in much better shape than I expected.  Finally someone who knows what "good" looks like!  :D

Tks Antonio!

Oh yeah.. very quick delivery as well.

• 2 weeks later...

He sold me a 1G mas - I received it FAST! In excellent shape, GREAT GUY!

2nd Transaction:

He sold me some misc flatbody interior items, and they arrived just as fast as  the 1g did, and in great shape too!  NICE PRICES, EXCELLENT SELLER!!

Overall awesome guy.

Thanks!!

- Paul

You'll see my business in the future!

• 3 weeks later...

He came to my house and helped me install my Transmission. He even fabricated a Bracket for it as the car was previously an Automatic.

He drove well over 100 miles and in my opinion this is a great guy. I got a 1st Gen MAS from him.. Very good condition

Keep up the good work Antonio

Thanks

Kelly

• 4 weeks later...

This is the 3rd deal with him, he is an excellent seller. Shipped right away, products in great shape as agreed upon. THANKS!

- Paul

enginemac1@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A couple of months ago, melayanton completed quite a large order for me, and I'm just now posting his feedback.   I know, shame on me...

I bought two 83 hoods from Antonio (melayanton), and paypal'd him in advance on just his word that he would ship them from California to Tennessee.  :o   Normally, I wouldn't just send that kind of money out to someone on the other side of the country, but I had dealt with Antonio before (see my previous post) and he was top notch.   It took a few days for him to pack the hoods, however he emailed me every couple of days to give me an update.   I couldn't have asked for better communication.

He used Greyhound to ship the hoods, and although they took their time in getting them to TN, the hoods arrived completely in tact, and exactly as advertised.   I think I still got them in less than two weeks from when Antonio dropped them off.

Now the packing is where Antonio really impressed me.   First he took the latches off both hoods and priority mailed them to me at no additional charge.   Then he wrapped the sides of each hood with pipe insulation and framed the corners.   Afterwards, he constructed a separate box for each hood that was so sturdy, I'm still using them to store my old hoods in.   I've never seen anyone take so much care in packing an item...except for maybe *DM.  ;)

I would definitely do business with melayanton again, since he obviously can handle the largest of orders with the same care and attention that he gives much smaller items.   Antonio is truly an asset to the Starquest community!!

Ken B.

I would like to publicly thank Antonio for a part he gladly gave out for free.

He went out of his way to drop it off in my area and he did not ask for anything in return nor did not ask to be paid for it.

Genuinely kind gesture from the man.

Thank you,

MANGO