whats going on with SQC?

strang3majik

This past week, I've been getting IPS timeout, or, automatically going to google, saying, www.starquestclub.com/forum is a broken link ???

Also, whenever I am in the messenger, or posting something...every once in a while, internet explorer stops responding, or does the above.

Its been doing this on both my desktop, and laptop, as well as my computer at school...so, Im guessing its a site issue? Anyone else experiencing this?

delete your browser cookies, history and files. Fixed it for me.

Ive done it...to the 2 out of 3 computers I was able to, on. No difference...just made it load slower...lol

But, I guess it isn't just me having this problem. I guess thats good to know, in a way.

I'll call Ryddler and see what's up... personally on my two computers, and my parent's laptop at their house, I haven't had any issues. But, since I'm an admin I do get that super secret, ultra-fast connection y'all don't get. :) hehe

An IPS Driver error is nothing that we can fix. It is a problem in the database I believe that Ryddler or his supplier must fix. Being taken to google.com saying that the link doesn't work is simply your browser's own default page for when it can't load a web page. A lot of toolbars love to change this.

Granted since the site has been up and down with the error, I would say it seems more like the supplier is having issues with keeping the lines up.

Since multiple people are experiencing this, it is safe to say that its not on any of our ends. :)

Edited by ColdScrip

don't hate...

IE7 :)

Whenever I try to update to IE8, it says I need xxx system update...I dl it, and try to install it..."update older than current" WTH? lol

But, yeah...being Ive tried on 3 different networks, 3 different computers...I have a feeling its on the site server side...lol