hheeelllppp

i just bought my secocnd quest got it half way home had a blown head gasket and and fried dizzy so new dizzy in still no spark any bay area locals that ive talked to befor wanna help me out figurin why no spark in im san jose my old profile was brianG any one remember me? and help?

i had spark untill the thermostat started leaking into the dizzy and compleetly fried it im not sure the distributor went in right the car it stuck at my dads work 50 miles away i took out the distributor got a new one put it in and now no spark so idk what it coould be the coil is good and its got a brand new cap and rotor and plugs n wires so idk im stuck anythin that would of shorted because of the dizzy shorting?

thats my next step another question is on thdistibutor wiring tothe plugs is know the firing order is 1342 i just dontremember wat goes where

hey Brian, havent seen you on here in a long ars time. haha

but yea dude, weres your car located. i can probably go check it out after baseball practice tomorrow..ill throw some tools in my car and a timing light so we can make sure the dizzy is in right., then go from there.

you still got my number?? (just in case 408-401-7841) hit me up tomorrow man, ill see if i can help you out in the afternoon.

Daniel