2009 StarQuest Nationals!

UlrichWolf

need someone to split the gas and room? :emot-bandwagon:

Yessir. I called and left you a message tonight and can pick you up on my way thru Austin. It will be kinda tight quarters tho, the back of my car is full of stereo.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Burton, I'm having a bit of an issue here at work with one of the guys taking Friday and Monday off so I may be screwed.

Don't know why he had to pick this weekend.

If I go, that leaves the newb here by himself.

Thanks Burton, I'm having a bit of an issue here at work with one of the guys taking Friday and Monday off so I may be screwed.

Don't know why he had to pick this weekend.

If I go, that leaves the newb here by himself.

Hey, all newbs gotta sink or swim sometime LOL.

Plus, There haven't been too many people that made both '05 and '07, so you got a chance to keep the streak alive.

Edited by Burton

OK, gang! Nearly zero hour.

Maxzillian and I are leaving tonight, and will be there roughly at midnight-ish.

Remember, you can hit me up on the radio on channel 2 subchannel 6, or, my phone number is 316-518-8271.

We'll see you there!

Tim

Ok I am going to make it. I will be looking to split a room Saturday and Sunday nights. If anyone is wanting to save some money or whatever let me know, or find me at the meet.

Thanks

Dan

I might be down, just depends on how gas works out and such. Right now it's looking more like I'll be looking to throw somebody $10 a night for floor space LOL.

You happen to know where and what time the DFW guys are meeting up to leave friday morning?

Just talked to BigAl. His bad luck continues..turbo oil feed line just broke right at the oil filter housing. He had just bought a flair kit and was planning to try to just reflair it in order to get back on the road.. we will see..

I am the first nats casualty it would appear. But I'm back on the road and inside ky now. Hoosier I txted you hope that's a cell # you gave me. Line reflaired and is holding nicely. Time to cross the fingers and hope I'm not the first man out due to breakdown.

I am the first nats casualty it would appear. But I'm back on the road and inside ky now. Hoosier I txted you hope that's a cell # you gave me. Line reflaired and is holding nicely. Time to cross the fingers and hope I'm not the first man out due to breakdown.

Man AL should we be more worried about you or your quest breaking down..How are you holding up captain?

Roberto

Spent all day yesterday running around trying to get a saftey inspection. Got turned down for no cats on my exhaust (even tho we don't have emissions) at 3 different places. Called friends to see where they get theirs done since they have no cats, and by the time I found a place it was too late to get it done yesterday. Was going to go there , or maybe even just swap exhaust to a stocker I have lying around today, but now the car's not running right, so screw it, I'm out.

You two guys that wanted to buy my rear plate trims at the meet.... If y'all still want them, let me know and I'll sell them to you for the same price but will ship them for free. I think at least one of you were doing it I think more to help me make the meet then actually wanting to buy the part, so if you don't end up wanting them now, I understand. Just let me know so I can sell them to someone else.

That sucks to hear burton.

Well Big al's car started puking oil from the oil feed line once again. It had us stopped on the side road. Me and Hoosierquest noticed Bigal had a complete braided oil feed line with all the fittings. So the group effort installed in a hurry. We are back on the road again and almost thru illinois now. See you guys at the meet provide we have no more problems along the way.

Thanks to everyone that gave me a warm welcome (Dave hugged me) when I arrived at the nationals (I came by surprise, completely unannounced :ph34r: ), someday I hope to do it in the quest...

I had a good time meeting people, and was glad I was able to give the meet coordinators kudos in person for all the hard work they put into organizing the whole thing!

Thanks to everyone that gave me a warm welcome (Dave hugged me) when I arrived at the nationals (I came by surprise, completely unannounced :ph34r: ), someday I hope to do it in the quest...

I had a good time meeting people, and was glad I was able to give the meet coordinators kudos in person for all the hard work they put into organizing the whole thing!

In a pure friendly sense...*cough*..ahem, yeah. :sweatingitout:

Great to finally met you Bob. :)