Remembering Members of Past

Coke

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time PQ's name came up this was the guys response.... "No such luck, I did not receive anything, Professor Quest robbed me."

PQ will never be forgotten.

Dad

Dad,

I know that sometimes PQ can be a a..hole, he has been to me in the past. But, that is not what this post is about. Helping the SQ community with advice and written manuals (SOS) is one thing, Screwing people is a completely different topic. If anything....I feel sorry for him, pertaining to his people skills. I also have had problems in the past when it came to dealing with SQC members on the internet. It wasn't until I actually met some of them in person (Mesquite 2010) that I realized this: "They are not people without faces, personalities and feelings. They are just like me, Starquest enthusiasts". One of the best things in life that I have done since becoming a Starquest owner is to have attended the meet in Mesquite 2010. Gave me a whole new outlook about being a member on SQC.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

• 6 months later...

Remember Yanos? (Starquest Garage)

and what about Doctorfeelgood? ( I can't remember how he spelled it) or did he just change his user name ?

I think he was more into the classic z cars(Yanos)

I remember feelgood he could talk your ear off lol.

remember greenstar?

• 8 months later...

I'm back baby!

Just picked up a white 88 conquest for free with a tweaked head, decent shape, unmodded, 122k. There's work to be done!

Hey, who was the guy that hitchhiked from sqc member to sqc member's house across the country? I took him surfing...I think he was from Ohio or Indiana or somewhere back east.

Tim or Tom maybe??? Help an old guys memory, here.

Man, I can remember the pre sqc site....was 'almost' like a dos based bulletin board site with like 4 menus a vm, fs, wanted, and a bs that was about it.

BuzzKill, completely vanished too

-norats

I'm back baby!

Just picked up a white 88 conquest for free with a tweaked head, decent shape, unmodded, 122k. There's work to be done!

Hey, who was the guy that hitchhiked from sqc member to sqc member's house across the country? I took him surfing...I think he was from Ohio or Indiana or somewhere back east.

Tim or Tom maybe??? Help an old guys memory, here.

Man, I can remember the pre sqc site....was 'almost' like a dos based bulletin board site with like 4 menus a vm, fs, wanted, and a bs that was about it.

BuzzKill, completely vanished too

-norats

I sure recall you. Man some of those people been gone forever now. But many remain. Good job nice to see you back in the saddle.

I really don't miss any member who stops posting without a reason or explanation to do so.

Bill

maybe he die'd and has no wifi where he's at Cal ,.or laying in a coma some where , or any of a 100 reasons why he can't tell you why he stoped posting that not really a good example you put forth

and the guy that did the cross country thing that was ' OffAlot ' he had his eyes opened up about the dangers of doing such a thing many times before he got home , in truth he was darn lucky he made it home alive :)

maybe he die'd and has no wifi where he's at Cal ,.or laying in a coma some where , or any of a 100 reasons why he can't tell you why he stoped posting that not really a good example you put forth

and the guy that did the cross country thing that was ' OffAlot ' he had his eyes opened up about the dangers of doing such a thing many times before he got home , in truth he was darn lucky he made it home alive :)

Offalot. Who could forget. That was epic.

Remember Yanos? (Starquest Garage)

and what about Doctorfeelgood? ( I can't remember how he spelled it) or did he just change his user name ?

yeah yanos had a 260z

feelgood might have been a pastor or something. He was a smooth talking type of guy. He could talk your ear off too lol

We had a lot of fun with the infamous oil mixing thread!

I miss Toadie!

Colin

I spent a day once reading that thread from beginning to end... waaaaaaaay back when I first discovered SQC... lol