My 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI

CaliConquestAlex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ya. I really like the sound of it. I will likely just run a side pipe and leave it. I really feel like anything bigger than a 20g is too laggy. I enjoyed the pull on the T70, 57 trim, and 60-1, but full boost by 4500 rpm is too late IMO. I enjoy the instant torque of the smaller turbos.

Ya. I really like the sound of it. I will likely just run a side pipe and leave it. I really feel like anything bigger than a 20g is too laggy. I enjoyed the pull on the T70, 57 trim, and 60-1, but full boost by 4500 rpm is too late IMO. I enjoy the instant torque of the smaller turbos.

What AR did you have on the 60-1?

i agree i loved the 18G TD06 way more then the 60-1 HiFi that i have.

Top end is amazing but until you get there. YAWN.......

i have since changed from the 82ar to the 49ar blew old engine now have the 63ar.

much better more like stock i think a 55 -57 AR would be best for this car.

• 2 months later...

I put dual spring cosmo coilovers and mk1 adjustable camber plates in the rear. Still have the front to do but the ride is great. It's around stock ride height with no body roll or bounce.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s415/apordes/Mobile%20Uploads/20150911_014835_zpsv80zhv1x.jpg