87 Shetland Beige TSI **Project** Mo Pics Added

Lives4Speed

Edit 22FEB09

Pic File Added

S83 Pic File

I'm posting this a bit B4 it is ready to roll but, It will take awhile to sell anyhow.

I'm selling it because I have too many projects and too little time.

$800 OBRO

1987 Conquest TSI 5spd Roller **PROJECT**BASKET CASE**.....etc. Bring your trailer.

Engine/trans/fuel tank is on the ground. I have a 88/9 IRS Assembly to go in it. I have started a black interior swap. Dash is done & most everything else. By the time this sells I'll have it nearly complete. Can come with 87 or 88/9 seats your choice. I'll include all parts to finish. Also comes with a used one piece front air dam.

Here are some older Pics. Exterior has not changed. Interior Pics are in the File above.

NOTE ALL other cars in Pics are gone except for one, 'Silent Bob'.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10120/DSC04033.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10120/DSC04034.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10120/DSC04035.JPG

Edited by Lives4Speed

i am looking for a running driving car decent shape for around 3500 bucks or less i am not super knowledgeable on the conquests so a project is probably not the best choice i know your selling the one listed only but looks as if you have no problem finding them or so it seems my number is 843-478-8227 darrick

i am looking for a running driving car decent shape for around 3500 bucks or less i am not super knowledgeable on the conquests so a project is probably not the best choice i know your selling the one listed only but looks as if you have no problem finding them or so it seems my number is 843-478-8227 darrick

Sorry, I have nothing 'Running' FS at this time.

L4S

L4S,

Cool, I have an 87, the same color..originally. somebody put a crap paint job on it, who knows when. Unfortunately, I am not interested in the car, but very intersted in the 88/9 front seats you mentioned. If they are black, any chance we can work something out? Please let me know. Thanks.

Edited by Vnomous1

check out my quest under 87 quest for sale in nh if you want a nice running quest with tons of mods....would easily make it to SC!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay. I've been way 2 Busy!

How is the body on it? Any rust, body damage?

Body is very straight 'cept left rear quarter panel. Looks as if a tire came apart. I do not know of any rust issues. It's a southern car. I'll get some more pics soon.

Does that happen to be a turbo mini in the background of the first pic? lol

No and it's Gone too!

how far are you from jacksonville NC?

According to Mapquest Jacksonville, NC to Red Bank, SC it's Total Estimated Distance: 274.26 miles

Mapquest Directions Link

• 1 month later...

Hi Bubba:

Do you need help to get more digital pics? Let me know!

Cheers - A

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Body is very straight 'cept left rear quarter panel. Looks as if a tire came apart. I do not know of any rust issues. It's a southern car. I'll get some more pics soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does that happen to be a turbo mini in the background of the first pic? lol

No, but it was a waste of my time & $$.

I gave it to a relative (who needed it) for Christmas, after I put nearly $1K into it, and they abandoned it when it broke. Too far away for me to retrieve.

You got anymore pics? Mainly of the damage and interior?

I'll be getting these soon. My 9yr old Sony digital camera is about to be recycled or slung against the wall.

But what? Is she still for sale? IM in SC.

Im interested,need pics of inside..

no BS

Jeff

To All,

When I listed this car FS I had time. During the past 3 months I have not had any time so it is not quite ready to go just yet.

I thought I would have the time to finish swapping the dash and other interior pieces but I have not so that's what is holding it up.

I took a couple of Vacation days earlier this week, when the temp was in the 70s so I could make some progress.

Thank you,

L4S

• 3 weeks later...