FS $1600 88 conquest auto with 48,xxx miles

HxC_zombie6

Ok so I have a white auto conquest for sale I waz going to build it up but I don't have the time for it I wokr 80 hr a week and I have a 6 month old son who needs my time more so I want my car to have a good homw some one who can give it more time than I can I have extra parts to go with it here is a list of what will come with it extra hood, bolth front fenders, side glass for bolth sides , spoiler, 12a turbo and a 14g turbo and 2 intirrors .. The car runs good its in good shape but the inside is gutted every thing but the caprt and 2 seats and dash cuz I waz going to build it up but now like said I don't have time for it I'm asking $1600 for it or ill trade for a 240sx I will post pix of it later Edited by HxC_zombie6

Patience grasshopper. If you sell it, they will come. Everybody's on the way back from the meet.

Post pics, that'll spark the interest. Put it back together might help too.

idk how the back seats go back in lolthats pretty much all i took out of it ... and il try to load pix of it up if i cn figure out y it wont lt me

zombie:

This looks very similar to the "Rebuilt Title" that 'hondared' had for up sale last Christmas.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69541

1. Regardless, care to share any history?

2. Is the Air Dam sagging?

3. Are the interior parts in good shape?

Thanks - Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok got the pix to work yay lol and thats just some of the stuff to go with it lol

zombie:

This looks very similar to the "Rebuilt Title" that 'hondared' had for up sale last Christmas.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69541

1. Regardless, care to share any history?

2. Is the Air Dam sagging?

3. Are the interior parts in good shape?

Thanks - Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the air dam is in good shape and the interior is in good shape and comes with extra interior the air dam is not lined up the best