• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN

THE

NAME

OF

SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH IS IT!!!!!! OHHHHHH BUUUUDDDY!!!!!!!!!

ITS ON!!!!

HOW MUCH?!?!? HOW MUCH?!?!? HOW MUCH?!?!? HOW MUCH?!?!? HOW MUCH?!?!? HOW MUCH?!?!? HOW MUCH?!?!?

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY.

REG. PRICE FOR CARBON FIBER HOOD IS $699.99 + $150.00 S & H WITHIN 48 STATES

HERE ARE THE DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR MEMBERS,

1-9 PEOPLE $599.99 + S & H

10-19 PEOPLE $574.99 + S & H

20-29 PEOPLE $549.99 + S & H

30-39 PEOPLE $524.99 + S & H

40+ PEOPLE $499.99 + S & H

BLACK FRP(FIBERGLASS REINFORECED PLASTIC) HOOD IS ALSO AVAILABLE

REG. PRICE FOR FRP HOOD IS $499.99 + $150.00 S & H WITHIN 48 STATES

HERE ARE THE DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR MEMBERS,

1-9 PEOPLE $399.99 + S & H

10-19 PEOPLE $374.99 + S & H

20-29 PEOPLE $349.99 + S & H

30-39 PEOPLE $329.99 + S & H

40+ PEOPLE $299.99 + S & H

as of right now, i only have one carbon fiber hood to check the fitment. it fits and looks pretty good as you can see in the pictures. i have sold/installed many carbon fiber hoods from low quality generic brand name ones to top quality brand name hoods such as vis and i can tell you that finish and the fitment on this mookeeh hood is as good as vis hoods.

as for the turn around time, it took about a month for my supplier to get me the sample hood in my hands since they received my sample hood. i think they made moldings already and i am pretty sure that it will take less time for them to produce the hoods.

if you have any other questions or want to see more pictures of certain areas or angles, please let me know. i will try my best to reply as quickly as possible but if you do not get it right away, please dont think i am ignoring you.

THANKS,

101PROPOSE@VERIZON.NET

wow, im super impressed... someone finally figured out that you make a product before you advertise it.

I can tell you i am interested, but i have a wedding in 3 days that is very expensive. If this remains a orderable item i will get one even for the regular price... if the price is driven down by massive interest i may be able to jump in at the end.

Thanks for doing it the right way!!!

Monty

wow, im super impressed... someone finally figured out that you make a product before you advertise it.

I can tell you i am interested, but i have a wedding in 3 days that is very expensive. If this remains a orderable item i will get one even for the regular price... if the price is driven down by massive interest i may be able to jump in at the end.

Monty

Yeah im in the same boat. I am #37 if the payments would be required in like 2 months or so.

But yeah, come spring I would love to be sporting some of these.

Monty

I believe it will Monty - this man is the man who has started to make performance parts in regards to suspension and trannies for our cars - and if there's a problem, he came up with a solution to fix it - I applaud this gentleman :D

What is the weight, and which resin system is used? West 105 epoxy perhaps? Dupont UV Gelcoat?

Reason I ask is that even high quality CF hoods(VIS, Seibon, Carbon by Design etc..) can get yellowed in the top coat, due to the elements and sunlight exposure.

Hopefully it's fully CF cloth and not a few outer layers of CF cloth over FG etc.. As it'll be lighter and will further justify the pricing. :wink: A company i've moonlighted with makes a hood for a EVO that is 3lbs lighter than Seibon and 7lbs lighter than VIS, with no yellowing ever like the other two..

Guest ptracy26

Yes - I'm ready to pay now for the CF hood - Add me to the list.

Though and earlier reply does ask some nice Technical questions about the material used in the process. Please update us.

here is an idea:

Shipping is a major cost to the consumer, and huge haslte for the shipper.

for those in major areas with multiple customers, you can have the hoods bundeled and shipped to just one member, then that member can distribute to other local members.

I bet you can get them shipped 3-5 at a time for little more than the single unit cost, and that saves as much as ~$100 per hood for the consumer, and means far less packageing for the shipper.

Imagine the cost savings of having 10 so-cal hoods shipped to a single so-cal member, the box of 10 hoods would probably be only $250 to ship, that's better than the $1500 ($150x10), thats a savings of $1250/10=$125 per hood saved :shock: I'm sure those members would be willing to drive to the distribution point to save $125.

Savings could easily be had even on shipemnts of even just 2, the added weight would be negledgable and probalby be the same cost to box and ship, you just cut the shipping per-hood in half :lol: .

Best part too, these potential cost savings would increase the number of potential buyers, which reduces to the cost for evryone.