Starquest parts 4sale

Mitsumark

Im parting out a complete 88 Conquest with White exterior and Burgandy interior.I have the complete car,but here is an update on some of the items that might be asked about first.If anyone needs anything else,just ask and I'll get back to you.Please e-mail me direct as I dont always check my PMs. Mitsumark@optonline.net Thanks..

88/89 style airdam still attached to bumper cover.The airdam isnt missing any large peices,but it is torn in a couple spots.It is repairable for someone who knows what theyb are doing..$75..Must be picked up in NJ.

Header panel and grill(White).The header panel is near perfect and still sports the original "Conquest"badge..$100 for both peices SHIPPED.

Clear Conquest Taillights--They have had the Red removed and are in good shape..No fog, big scratches or cracks.$100 SHIPPED

88/89 Intercooler-Very good shape.$80 SHIPPED.

87-89 Primary and Secondary injectors-They came out of a good running car.I did not check them for leaks but the car ran great and had no gas in the crankcase..$100 SHIPPED for both..

88/89 Burgandy seats..Really good shape except for the stitches coming undone on the corners near the headrests.$150.Must pick up in NJ.

88 5spd trans-Shifted great approx 112k on it.$125..Must be picked up in NJ.

88/89 5spd ECU--$75 SHIPPED..

Im parting out a complete 88 Conquest with White exterior and Burgandy interior.I have the complete car,but here is an update on some of the items that might be asked about first.If anyone needs anything else,just ask and I'll get back to you.Please e-mail me direct as I dont always check my PMs. Mitsumark@optonline.net Thanks..

88/89 style airdam still attached to bumper cover.The airdam isnt missing any large peices,but it is torn in a couple spots.It is repairable for someone who knows what theyb are doing..$75..Must be picked up in NJ.

Header panel and grill(White).The header panel is near perfect and still sports the original "Conquest"badge..$100 for both peices SHIPPED.

Clear Conquest Taillights--They have had the Red removed and are in good shape..No fog, big scratches or cracks.$100 SHIPPED

88/89 Intercooler-Very good shape.$80 SHIPPED.

87-89 Primary and Secondary injectors-They came out of a good running car.I did not check them for leaks but the car ran great and had no gas in the crankcase..$100 SHIPPED for both..

88/89 Burgandy seats..Really good shape except for the stitches coming undone on the corners near the headrests.$150.Must pick up in NJ.

88 5spd trans-Shifted great approx 112k on it.$125..Must be picked up in NJ.

88/89 5spd ECU--$75 SHIPPED..

i'll pick up the header panel and grill for 70 ...im in north jersey...