my rear end

psu_Crash

Here is a decent picture of the view from behind my car. Took a lot of work to get the piece molded on just right. And almost as much work to get dual exhaust set up! Two rectangular crome tips usually sit in the openings but ... the engine is currently out so the exhaust is too!

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3888/starionrear4ak.jpg

I know you put a lot of work in the rear end of your vehicle. I wish you had better pics to let us see better what you did. The pic up now kinda makes it look like a late 90's Cadillac El Dorado rear bumper to me, the way it curls underneath with the dual exhausts!!!

When you get it runnin' again, take some better pics and let us see what you did!!!!!!!

John86TSi

Heey Mike glad to hear your getting the car back together. And guys this car has been around quit a while. The body kit was originaly put on what about 10 years ago Mike? It was 98' when we first met at Penn State and it had the body kit then and those 5 star wheels. This is a pretty cool lookin car guys, Mike you better road trip to erie when its done.

Hey Andy! You know i will be taking a trip whem its done. Yeah the kit has been on there about that long. Its hilarious to see all the responses. Guess I will have to get some better pics. But the car looks pretty sad at the moment ... so you all may have to wait! :lol:

Dual exhaust ??? ... well it spits after the cat ..s o i guess it isn't reallly a "true" dual .. but it looks HOT .. so .. I like it and it sounds GREAT with the dual glass. BTW .. 317 bhp ... nuf said :)

Dual exhaust ??? ... well it spits after the cat ..s o i guess it isn't reallly a "true" dual .. but it looks HOT .. so .. I like it and it sounds GREAT with the dual glass. BTW .. 317 bhp ... nuf said :)

Well the 317hp isn't helped by having a pipe split at the cat. But, whatever. I can aprieciate the fact that you put in some hard work to do it.

Well the 317hp isn't helped by having a pipe split at the cat. But, whatever. I can aprieciate the fact that you put in some hard work to do it.

+2

didn't Questsi make almost 600hp on single outlet exhaust? X/:

we gotta hassle ya, buddy :lol:

I guess I will have to be an creep of sorts.....Why would you have dual exhausts on a inline 4 cylinder? I apologize in advance.

Why would you have dual exaust on a 2 rotor motor?

For the same reason you put a rotory engine in a car :D/

Its the same reason you put a CF hood on your car that isn't any lighter then a stock one. lol.

I guess I will have to be an creep of sorts.....Why would you have dual exhausts on a inline 4 cylinder? I apologize in advance.

Why would you have dual exaust on a 2 rotor motor?

For the same reason you put a rotory engine in a car :D/

Its the same reason you put a CF hood on your car that isn't any lighter then a stock one. lol.

Acctually mine is lighter than the stock hood. Far lighter ;) The stock 83' hood is 38 lbs, my CF hood is 18 lbs.

I am surprised that nobody has designed an add on diffuser for the rear of our cars. I have one planned in my head that would tie in the exhaust and hide the gas tank and have a couple of 83 hoods to start a mold for making a functional version with the vents opened :twisted:

I am surprised that nobody has designed an add on diffuser for the rear of our cars. I have one planned in my head that would tie in the exhaust and hide the gas tank and have a couple of 83 hoods to start a mold for making a functional version with the vents opened :twisted:

You mean like this????

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10018/diffuser2.JPG